well—help—I think

I thought I had found a wonderful answer to my problems and for me there are
many. The main one yesterday was ongoing for 5 days. I couldn’t get mail. I
could read emails, send mail, but I could not get mail. TWC was having trouble
helping me—in PI, of course. I happened upon My Fast PC listed in subject.
“Brody” did the good talk about how terrible my quantity of processes is on the
activity monitor then suggested his tech do a thorough “cleaning.”  I said yes.
I don’t know what happened for $147. I can get mail butI still have almost as
many “processes.” What really happened to me. I am going to try again to call
them……..   I am having gobs of problems with multi (unknown) passwords.
Mary Ann Sodrel
PS my husband’s iPad now can’t get mail since yesterday