Hi All,

Like a complete idiot, I updated to Safari 10.0 instead of waiting for Safari
10.0.1. As should be expected from recent major number updates, Safari 10.0 is
buggy: it can crash when going to harmless websites. [1]

I'd advise not upgrading until Apple does a bit more testing and fixing.

Why, oh, why did I trust the very first version out the door?

Bill

[1] Here is the first example I found: the national weather service page. Go to
www.weather.gov (or its alias nws.noaa.gov), enter a location and hit enter.
Poof! No more Safari. You could also just go to Louisville's weather

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Louisville&state=KY&site=LMK&textField1=38.2248&textField2=-85.7412&unit=1
Ugh