Lee,

Thanks as always, your so helpful….your last paragraph is why I use almost
nothing of Google, not email, not maps, other than Google Earth…I guess they
will know I have an interest in certain places on the planet…I do use their
search as I didn’t find Bing as deep in it’s searches…so Google knows
everything I have ever looked up…and will keep it forever…I bet they find my
life to be very boring..

John