I know the group has discussed services many times, any current recommendations
for ISPs, given all the tricks Spectrum is now playing? I rec’d a letter this
week indicating I would need Receivers for my TVs, which would be free for 24
months (no indication how much afterward). They also informed me they are
taking away about 20 channels from my very basic cable TV package. I don’t
watch much TV, but still feel violated.

So 3-4 years ago I was paying $89/mo for basic phone, basic cable, and a lower
tier Internet speed. Now I am paying $140/mo for the same package! I hate the
lack of competition these near monopoly cable operators  have.

Is anyone else upset about these new changes and have current recommendations?

Thank you
Andy