Cut the cable and put an antenna on your roof, and get subscriptions to a
couple of services. I use Amazon Prime and get HBO Now to watch Game of Thrones
and whatever I can squeeze in during the time Thrones is playing. I wish we
still had video stores to watch older movies. RedBox only has newer ones.