On Feb 3, 2018, at 12:59 AM, John Robinson <profilecoven...@icloud.com
<mailto:profilecoven...@icloud.com>> wrote:

> I’ve owned several older Mini’s & they cannot be upgraded beyond El Capitan,
> some can take Sierra but not High Sierra.   Apple doesn’t allow us to
> download anything other than the current OS, so I’ve taken a few to The
> Genius Bar & had them load on the latest   version the Mini can use, bring it
> home & use TimeMachine to restore.

According to Apple any mini from mid 2010 or later is able to run High Sierra.

L^2

---
‌Lee Larson‌  leelar...@me.com <mailto:leelar...@me.com>‌

‌There's no way to build a digital lock that only angels can open and demons
cannot. Anyone saying otherwise is either ignorant of the mathematics or less
of an angel than they appear. ‌— C.G.P. Grey
‌‌
‌