Lee, I’m sorry for the previous post being too large, I deleted it, then
removed the graphic and resent, this time it was very small but the post was
held up due to it being too large again, not sure why,

That post would have been a stepping stone for this, seems Buffett likes what
he sees, and why wouldn’t he since he sees a fantastic company that is also
going to pay him for owning it…

I thought folks might enjoy this perspective on Apple.

John

Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway bought stunning 75 million Apple shares in first
quarter
Becky Quick <safari-reader://www.cnbc.com/becky-quick/>

Wall Street may have had doubts about Apple
<safari-reader://www.cnbc.com/quotes/?symbol=AAPL> before the company reported
its most recent quarterly earnings, but one of the tech company's biggest
shareholders — Warren Buffett <safari-reader://www.cnbc.com/warren-buffett/> —
didn't.

In the first quarter, Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway
<safari-reader://www.cnbc.com/quotes/?symbol=BRK.A> bought an astounding 75
million shares of Apple. That adds to the 165.3 million shares Berkshire
already owned at the end of 2017.

"It is an unbelievable company," Buffett says. "If you look at Apple, I think
it earns almost twice as much as the second most profitable company in the
United States."

Buffett revealed the additional purchases of Apple just ahead of the Berkshire
Hathaway annual shareholders meeting in Omaha, where 40,000 Berkshire
shareholders will arrive this weekend. Buffett explained that Berkshire's
quarterly earnings report, which will be released on Saturday, includes
information on Berkshire's 10 largest holdings, and that astute readers of that
report would be able to detect Berkshire's larger interest in Apple.