Yes Lee, I’m confused as to why it won’t go….it’s fine, the size limit you have
is plenty…something funky on this one.  I send lots of info that hopefully the
readers will find interesting…Apple is a force and most of us are so busy we
don’t have the time or care about all this.  I begin every day with at least an
hour in Apple News, when there is a morsel about Apple I feel it’s important to
share.

John