Harry, I installed a very old Canon portable printer a few weeks ago. Once it
was connected & turned on I went into the printer preferences, hit the + to add
a new printer and the OS ask if the driver it brought to me was the correct
one.  Crazy simple.  Otherwise go to Brother’s URL & download it.

John.

Sent from my iPhone