I have been using PDF Expert lately and really like it. I was using PDFPen
before, but it was kind of clunky. PDF Expert has been rock solid for me. I
probably depends on what specific features you use, though.

Flash is a technology whose time has come and gone. Ain’t no reason for it
other than, um, momentum on the part of web developers.

I still use and like InDesign and Photoshop on occasion (albeit older versions
on an older computer), but they are gradually being replaced by other newer
(and cheaper) tools on my main computers.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Fletcher
jonat...@fletcherdata.com <mailto:jonat...@fletcherdata.com>