I set up a calendar in Apple’s Calendar app and shared it with a co-worker, so
anytime either of us entered a calendar item and assigned it to that calendar,
it shows up on both of our calendars.

I am no longer with that company and no longer want to see events that she has
entered in this particular calendar. But, since I was the one who created the
calendar, I cannot unsubscribe from it, I can only “stop sharing,” but if I do
that, she loses all of the events in her calendar. What I’m trying to do is
“switch” ownership of this calendar to her, so she can still use it and I can
unsubscribe from it.

Does anyone know how to do that?

Can she create a new calendar on her computer and copy all of these existing
shared ones to that calendar and thereby make them “hers” and not mine?

Thanks.

Dan Crutcher