Not that I have ever found. Each file has a content flag set on it causing the
content not to be removed.
I found this out with my TiVo which you can download shows to a computer. But
so channels had the flags and did not allow downloads
Get a TiVo with a cable card and ditch the spectrum box.  Or subscribe to the
new spectrum app for 15 bucks. đŸ˜€

Sent from my iPhone