When my old Canon printer died a little over a year ago I replaced it with a
Canon Pixma TS9120 multifunction printer for $100. Had trouble printing over
USB, so have been printing via WiFi, which seems slower. One annoying problem
is I haven’t found a way to adjust the quality of prints (fast, standard, high)
- fast and high options are greyed out. Uses six ink tanks, which don’t seem to
last all that long. I’m reasonably happy with this printer.

Jim