When Jeff Bezos hacked phone hit the news my daughter text me asking how in the
world an iPhone was hacked to get his love notes and photos which were then
published in the Enquirer.

Oh, my dear daughter, Bezos is the King of Android, his firm sells more Android
devices than all the others combined…he would have been using an Android phone..

I told the world here was a good example of the value of an Android.

I mean it would be like the CEO of General Motors, Mary Barra, driving a
Mustang…it just isn’t going to happen.

So this Android phone turned out to be very expensive, costing close to 60
BILLION in his divorce settlement.

Serves him right.

Now the news wires are lighting up about the story that it was an iPhone that
was hacked….WHAT?

Turns out the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia sent a video that had embedded hack
that allowed access to Bezos phone…using the WhatsApp used for communication.

It’s cross platform and I guess bunches of folks use it, but it’s owned by
Facebook, which is second only to Google in spying on us, so I ask this
question.

If Bezos had been using Apple’s Mail, could this same thing have happened?

If so, why hasn’t it happened to tens of thousands of us prior to now, lots of
high profile folks use the iPhone, from The President to most of the Hollywood
types, business leaders that the competition would love to learn of company
trade secrets.

Are those that use WhatsApp playing Russian Roulette?

Those in the know, what are your thoughts?

John