Lee,

Thanks so much for the long ride. I first discovered our little group when you
and Tom Guenthner managed a bulletin board which I accessed with a dial up
modem from my Apple //e. When Apple came out with the Apple //e enhanced model
Tom upgraded my computer.

One of my favorite memories was the group (led by Lee and Tom) building a 60mb
hard drive for group members. You found a box, cables, controller board, and
hard drive the computer shopper and we met at someone’s house and you helped us
put it all together. It cost us about $500 per unit. I used that drive on my
Apple //e. When I got my first Mac I reformatted it and used it with my Mac.

I remember meetings at the Mac Store on Breckinridge Lane - it’s now Simply Mac
and they have moved from that location. We moved to the government center on
Shelbyville Rd. I think at some point the membership dwindled and then you,
Lee, set up this list serve.

To everyone who has ever submitted a question to the group and/or supplied an
answer a heartfelt Thank-you. And to Lee we ALL owe you a huge thanks and a
round of applause for all the time and effort you spent setting up the group
and answering questions.

See you in the could.

Harry