Thank you Frederic!

You can find my slides on Github:

https://github.com/machinekoder/slides
https://github.com/machinekoder/slides/blob/master/machinekit-Machinekit%20Basics%20Workshop.pdf

On 2016-09-18 23:24, Frederic RIBLE wrote:
Hello,

I have just received the missing high quality audio files from the
Machinekit meetup (32 Gb of multi-track audio)
 Now editing the first presentation by Michael.
 Not so easy because 3 independents cams and 4 mics were used, and
records are fragmented.
 Hard time to have everything synchronized.
 I managed to do it by key-framing noticeable video events such as a
hand entering the beam of the projector.
 @Bas, @Michael and @Alexander, if your slideware is available, I can
mix it with the video.

 Frederic.