Hi Frederic,

I don't have slides which go with my presentation.

Cheers,

Bas

On 9/18/2016 11:24 PM, Frederic RIBLE wrote:

Hello,

I have just received the missing high quality audio files from the Machinekit meetup (32 Gb of multi-track audio)
Now editing the first presentation by Michael.
Not so easy because 3 independents cams and 4 mics were used, and records are fragmented.
Hard time to have everything synchronized.
I managed to do it by key-framing noticeable video events such as a hand entering the beam of the projector.

@Bas, @Michael and @Alexander, if your slideware is available, I can mix it with the video.

Frederic.