New printer.  Rock solid everything, optical end-stops, CRAMPS.
I've been trying to dial it in for 2 days now, and keep screwing it up.

So lets say I'm at the base of a tower, an Z +.05 would be 'level' at that
location, which way do I adjust HOME_OFFSET for that tower?

Also, found this nice tool:

but mapping their x,y,z to my 0,1,2 fails.

My tower position which gives correct direction of motion = 0 = back, 1 =
front left, 2 = front right.

Looked at the existing guides by Bas and others, but the common sense to
figure this out is eluding me.

website: blog: github:
Visit this group at
For more options, visit