is there a way to tell the program to automatically stop feed(or the
program) if the spindle stalls? (or if it is a specific value rpm under
target RPM)
When the PSU is overloaded, it shuts off for a second and that could cost
me an endmill

also:

is there a PID value/pin i can send to a pyvcp module to create a spindle
load meter?