Hi Charles.

In the De0 nano adapter. Your kicad schematic link the 74cbtlv3861 supply in
the 5V line but the datasheet describe max supply 3.6V !!!!
It looks the 7i77 ask for 5V inputs.
PCW use something similar in the 5i25 but  5V tolerant. I'm looking at the
sn74cbt16211. As I need only one db25 I will make a new adapter, so a single
chip is ok for my needs. What do you think about this change?