> On 23 Mar 2017, at 21:53, Simon Mali wrote:
>
> I have also copied original files sim_mm.tbl and core_sim9.hal into this
> xhc-hb04 folder but the error stays the same:
>
> Debug file information:
> Unrecognized line skipped: ../../sim_mm.tblcore_sim9.hal:1: Unknown command
> '../../../common/core_sim9.hal'

Have you checked paths? Tried using an absolute path? What command refers this
message to?

Get the debug output set with 'export DEBUG=5' and start your config.
What does /var/log/linuxcnc.log say? Look at that yourself first for
meaningfull messages, then paste that in pastebin.com and show us the link.