> On 5 Apr 2018, at 07:36, Chris Albertson <albertson.ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> But I know one thing, If I see a small error I'm not going to bother
> to fork a repository, edit the files and make a pull request, all the
> correct a typo.    I'd bet the most users don't much understand what
> any of that is all about.  They are machinists, not software
> developers.

Try it out first time before forming this opinion. Then do it a second time to
verify if it indeed is so hard.

If you "don't want to bother", then don't.

You don't have to be a dev to correct a typo, and if you are able to install
Linux then creating a github account and push the "edit this page" link is easy.