I've got the latest machinekit package installed, but I don't see a
comp command.  There's an instcomp binary, but it doesn't like the two
*.comp files I'm trying to compile, reporting:

machinekit@beaglebone:~/embedded/beaglebone$
EXTRA_LDFLAGS="-lprussdrv" instcomp --compile raster.comp
Error: Unrecognized file type for mode compile: 'raster.comp'
machinekit@beaglebone:~/embedded/beaglebone$ instcomp --compile
--userspace BBB_listener.comp
Error: Unrecognized file type for mode compile: 'BBB_listener.comp'

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net