Hi! I'm trying to make the py-uio work. I'm new to device tree and have
trouble understanding where I should put the device tree fragment. I'm
assuming it is in the am57xx-beagle-x15-revc.dts after #include
"am57xx-beagle-x15-common.dtsi"? And then compile with dtc, but where to
put the device tree blob .dtb so it gets loaded at boot?