Hey Rico, thanks for your reply!
I am using beaglebone, so no FPGA for me :(
I noticed that when I change the maximum velocity to 600 mm/min, the file
runs OK. However, on 1200, it trips the error. Just tested without
selecting mkwrapper as display, it wont run. However, without loading
haltalk, it runs all the same, still triping the error.

Thanks again!
PS