On 6 Mar 2018, at 12:32, Pierre Pasquet <pierrep...@icloud.com> wrote:

> Is there any interesting / relevant documentation / technical note that would
> expose how I could send my audio data to the listening HLS server?

Are you asking how to send UDP packets to that port?  Or how to format your
audio data such that server will do something useful with those packets?

If it’s the former then you’re in the right place.  A good place to start would
be the UDPEcho sample code.

<https://developer.apple.com/library/content/samplecode/UDPEcho/>

If it’s the latter then you might have more luck asking your question in a
place where media folks hang out.  The only suggestion I have is the “HTTP Live
Streaming” area of DevForums, but maybe someone else will have a better idea.

<https://forums.developer.apple.com/community/media/http-live-streaming>

Share and Enjoy
--
Quinn "The Eskimo!"                    <http://www.apple.com/developer/>
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware