Hi,

Try adding an implementation of the NSURLSessionStreamDelegate method:

- (void)URLSession:(NSURLSession *)session streamTask:(NSURLSessionStreamTask
*)streamTask
                                 didBecomeInputStream:(NSInputStream
*)inputStream
                                         outputStream:(NSOutputStream
*)outputStream;

It’s not required, but it *might* work-around and prevent the crash.

— jrj