Hi,

I wanted to require a minimum os version for our app bundle and was
disappointed to realize that when I use the LSMinimumSystemVersion key for
that in Info.plist that the behaviour of the application when started on an
OS with a lower version is simply to crash (I tested by making the min
version artificially high, the app normally does run on that machine).
There is an explanatory text in the crash log, should the user choose to
look at it but that is obviously not what I want to have as behaviour of a
commercial application. Do I have any other choice but to program this in
Java now?

Thanks in advance for any hints,

Robert