On 6/23/16 8:24 AM, Naoto Sato wrote:
On 6/22/16 9:48 PM, Brent Christian wrote:
On 6/22/16 3:58 PM, Naoto Sato wrote:

2. I think mapping language/script combination to a typical locale is ok
to keep the compatibility (e.g., "sr-Latn" to "sr_CS", done by the JRS,
right?) In the meantime, I would like to have "user.script" set to
"Latn" in such a case.

Is this something that I could file a follow-on issue for?  The existing
code doesn't set "user.script" in these cases, either, and it looks like
that would take some digging into java_props_md.c...

Fine by me.

I have filed 8160199, "Language's script should be reflected in user.script on Mac OS X".

Thanks,
-Brent