Ah, so it did.  But the buzzword flew right over my head, and the pages I
viewed on the website didn't touch on the topic.  (I see the link on the About
page now).

I'm pretty confident I'm never going to review the code, and I think Heartbleed
hammered the point home that availability for public review isn't at all the
same thing as public review.  Since I have no need for an multi-platform
encrypted container, I think I'll stay with the OS X sparsebundle.