My 82-yr-old father struggles quite a bit with technology but loves
photography and knows enough to be able to import his photos and then share
them to family with captions. He tells stories with them and likes to do:

[photo here]

Description...

[photo here]

Description...

etc. His usual process is to select image in Photos.app, click Share,
choose Mail. That creates a message with the images neatly stacked with
line breaks between them for typing.  But recently something has changed
and we don't know what. Now when he does that, the attachments appear in
the composer view in a "jumble" - smushed side to side with no breaks. It's
hard to explain to him that you have to click on one, hit the left arrow
key, hit Return a few times to make a gap. He's frustrated.

Has anyone seen this happen? Any fixes? He's actually a gmail user, so if
there were an extension to share from Photos.app to GMail (and that did a
better job) that would be fine, even preferable. I can't seem to find one,
which is surprising.

Thanks,
Scot

--