Not really a Mac issue, but I thought someone might know.

I have a client with a Gmail problem.

All her mail from a certain small set of e-commerce senders that she really
wants to see is getting shunted to her spambox in Gmail. For each message,
Gmail claims it's there "because you marked it as spam from your inbox."

I can select all the messages and drag them to her Inbox. They stay there for a
few minutes, then show up in the spambox again, with the same message.

I've logged into her gmail account with a browser and explicitly whitelisted
those senders with (never send to spam). It doesn't change anything.

I thought maybe she had a client running elsewhere that was doing this in the
background. She has Gmail on her Android and Windows 10 Mail on a PC at home.
She also uses Chrome to read her mail on the web. From a cursory web search,
none of them offer client spam filtering.

Has anybody run into this with Gmail?

--
  Macs R We -- Personal Macintosh Service and Support
    in the Wickenburg and far Northwest Valley Areas.