On Sun, 23 Dec 2001, Andrew C. Bairnsfather wrote:

> >....which, again, is why I think it's probably easiest to just get people
> >in the habit of stuffing / zipping / etc files before upload or download.
>
> Um...not very perl oriented solution here, but how about using an email
> program like Eudora that sends type/creator codes?

....because Eudora is am email client and he's working on a web system?
Unless it's possible to send mail to the system -- and he didn't say
anything about this, which makes me think that you can't -- then this is
probably on the wrong track.

Good note for future use, though...

--
Chris Devers

"People with machines that think, will in times of crisis,
make up stuff and attribute it to me" - "Nikla-nostra-debo"