At 10:03 pm -0500 28/02/02, Chris Nandor wrote:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>   Due to the lack of such a mailing list dealing with OSX client
>>only problems
>>   I went ahead and set one up - send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>   with subscribe osx-client on a line of it's own in the message body.
>
>What are "OSX client only problems"?

well for one how about seeing that OSX client is intended for 'the
general userbase', OSX client users don't get documentation bundled
regarding anything remotely unixish (ever tried the built in help
function on say Net Info manager?).

Oh sure you get the man pages I hear you say, but they don't point
out small details, for example the fact MacOSX uses a gcc compiler
which has been modified and perversely renamed back to 'cc'. Small
but significant I think you'll agree.

This is just off the top of my head mind, I'm sure if you give me
time to think I could come up with a couple of others.

Robin