On 4/14/02 10:02 PM, "Chris Devers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> access to such systems. BBEdit is Mac only, isn't it? It might integrate
> well with remote systems, but if it can't run on them natively then this
> isn't as useful to me, personally.

Yes and we are getting OT here, but I try to 'stay away' from the systems I
program and/or manage.  I feel 'better' when I don't have to touch them.  I
am not trying to start an Editor war - but no longer am I a computer
'hugger' :)   Gave all that up with those toys called 'interrupt vectors.'

Even NT/2000...
-Sx-  :]
(Who is now gonna wash mouth out with soap...)