On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Ward W. Vuillemot wrote:

> I want to do a complete reinstall of Apache, mod_perl, mod_ssl, openSSL
> and perl.
>
> What files do I need to delete to get rid of all the associated files?

Have you considered leaving the defaults alone, and just disabling them
while you go put your own stuff in /usr/local? This is roughly how things
are usually done on other flavors of Unix, partly because it frees you
from the vendor's whim: it would be frustrating to remove all this stuff,
only to have Apple reinstall it when the next update comes out, no?

Just install these things with /usr/local as the basedir and pretend that
you don't even have the Apple supplied versions.

--
Chris Devers                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache / mod_perl / http://homepage.mac.com/chdevers/resume/

"More war soon. You know how it is."    -- mnftiu.cc