I've only had time to glimpse at CamelBones and I've almost no experience
with project builder, but....

I know that Sherm is getting very close to providing exactly what I want and
soon I'll be riding his coattails.

What I want is a way to deliver stand alone apps. If that means including a
perl with all the modules I need, than that's fine with me. Disk space is
cheap and nothing I can think of creating could be considered bloatware if
compared to the most popular commercial apps.

I think that consistency and ease of installation are the most important
issues to be addressed in the short term. This is what will allow the
creation/distribution of stand alone software.

--

Bill Stephenson