At 10:25 AM -0500 12/3/2002, Doug Seib wrote:
>>good morning,
>>
>>I have a calendar that is powered by perl. The problem - works on a pc, not on a
>mac. Basically, my mac can read the file, but not write to it. My PC reads and writes
>no problem. My friend wrote the perl and we are pretty much without answers at this
>point. If anyone has time to help/look at the .pl that would be great.
>>
>>You can test the calendar at http://debpasternak.com/newdeb/newseditor.html
>>
>>just click on edit calendar in the nav - the password is fred. I can send the .pl as
>attachment if someone is willing to take a look at it.
>>
>>thanks,
>>
>>Doug

The problem was with the Flash, not with the Perl.

GET
/newdeb/cgi-bin/schedule.pl%0A%0A%0A?newText=St%2E+Nicholas+Day&password=fred&currTime=64730&oldText=&id=dec6&done=

Returns a 404 - /newdeb/cgi-bin/schedule.pl%0A%0A%0A - does not exist. This much
should be reflected in Apache's error logs.

You've since changed the password, so I gather you may have figured it out.

-Charles
 Euonymic Solutions
 http://euonymic.com