In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ken Williams) wrote:

> In the documentation for modules like Mac::Resources and Mac::Memory,
> there's always a warning that says I need to look at "Inside Macintosh",
> and reminds me that this has been a Warning.  Is the material from IM
> now part of the documentation in /Developer/Documentation/ ?  If so, it
> would be nice if it were pointed out, as I'm not exactly sure where to
> look for the docs on a lot of this stuff.

It's still valid.  I suppose one could append "and/or the Carbon
documentation and headers."  Inside Macintosh is not included in the
/Developer/ docs that I know about, but it is far more complete than the
Carbon docs, in terms of explaining and covering each function, constant,
etc.  OTOH, the Carbon docs (and, more importantly, the headers, which are
much better than the docs in /Developer/) say what changes / additions /
removals have been made to the existing API.

> Also, it looks like the '=include *.xs' directives didn't get processed
> for the binary installer of Mac::Carbon 0.02, so some of the docs are
> missing there too.

That's fixed in 0.02_01.

--
Chris Nandor                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://pudge.net/