On Tuesday, January 7, 2003, at 06:33  PM, Chris Nandor wrote:
I use 120 x 40 too, and had the same problem, also with Monaco 9. Great
minds think alike. :-)
Heh.

The funny thing is that I never did find a value (though I played with the
plist values) that looked right, so I just learned to live with it, and now
it is right, but looks WEIRD!
The Allegory of the Cave springs to mind. =)

So you broke my Terminal by making it look right, and you can't break
Mac::Carbon on Mac OS X 10.1.5 anymore. What good ARE you, anyway? ;-)
Not much good anymore. I'm now just another schmoe trying to figure out how I can use iSync to save the world, and whether I want to switch from Omniweb to Safari.

-Ken