Marco Baroni said the following on 12/26/04 4:20 AM:

This line looks good in any standard setup (e.g., using perl on the
terminal in osx). What is your setup? Are you sure that the problem
is not elsewhere?

Hmm . . . looks like the script that John Delacour provided works. So something's gotta be wrong with the one I typed in. Going to have to go back and compare it with my printout of the lesson to make sure I didn't leavy anything out.

--
Lola - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.lolajl.net | Blog at http://www.lolajl.net/blog/