In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Brian Dimeler)
wrote:

> I'm running Apache 1.3.29, perl 5.8.1, Mac OS X 10.3.4 (all factory
> defaults) and mod_perl 1.29 on a G4 PowerPC. I don't -think- there's
> anything weird about my mod_perl installation; it was installed from the
> TAR file on perl.apache.org. I certainly don't recall any difficulty
> setting it up, and it's worked fine except for the Mac::Glue thing. I do
> have fast user switching enabled; could that have any effect on this stuff?

I doubt it, but if multiple users are running at once and a different user
is active than the one you're trying to execute with, then perhaps.

--
Chris Nandor                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://pudge.net/
Open Source Development Network    [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://osdn.com/