On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 23:34:20 -0500, Sherm Pendley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I haven't used PerlObjCBridge all that much, for obvious reasons. :-)
> But from the error message, it looks like it wants an object - have you
> tried passing an NSString or NSNumber object with values of "1" or 1?

That did exactly the trick; I'm not sure why that didn't make sense
before. Thanks for the pointer in the obvious direction. For the
record this works nicely:

sub YES  { return NSNumber->numberWithInt_(1); }
sub NO  { return NSNumber->numberWithInt_(0); }

Thanks again!

Tyler Riddle

--
Tyler Riddle: [EMAIL PROTECTED]