Hi,

I've been thinking about installing Mac::Glue to do the following:

The script will open Internet Connect, dial a number (given by the script). When a connection is established, a sound file will be played 5 X (or what ever number of repetitions). After the connection is lost (phone is hung up after listening to the sound file), the connection is closed, Internet Connect quits and the script ends.

Is Mac::Glue the right tool for this job? Is there a script already in existence that does the above? Is what I am wanting to do even possible?

Thanks for your input,

Mark