erm try Cpanplus maybe?

I understood that Cpan was no longer being actively developed.

Robin

On 9 Jun 2005, at 05:43, David Cantrell wrote:

Lola Lee wrote:
David Cantrell wrote:
John Delacour wrote:
Getting CPAN to behave is also a black art.
I wonder what you're doing wrong, then.
I'm not the only one. There's a couple modules that I haven't been able to get to compile lately, such as WebService::GoogleHack, and I don't know why it's not working. Yes, I entered the google key and the paths, but the tests tell me nothing except that it failed.

I'd be inclined to think that the module author has screwed up, rather than that CPAN is at fault.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

    I often think that if we Brits had any gratitude in our hearts, we
would put up a statue to Heinz Guderian - who probably saved us from
    ruin by booting our Army off the continent before we could do
    ourselves real harm.
       -- Mike Stone, in soc.history.what-if