Hi Sherm,

Yes, I saw that (although I didn't try it), but mail can't be sent unless I authenticate it with my userid and password. I read something about being able to do that with NET::SMTP. Perhaps having MIME::Lite prepare the message, and haveing NET::SMTP sending it. But again, I'm at a loss of how to do that. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark