Wasn't it included in /Applications/Installers/ on 10.3? Or was that just for certain hardware models?

 -Ken

On Jul 28, 2006, at 7:41 AM, Adam Witney wrote:

This may be slightly off topic, but I have just bought an iBook off
eBay, and it comes with a fresh install of 10.3, however it doesn't have
the Developers Tools installed.

I will be using this for Perl development, so i need to be able to
compile and install modules, do i need the whole Developers Tools? I can
only seem to find these for 10.4 on the apple site...

does anyone know if i can still download the Developer Tools for 10.3 or is there another way of getting the tool set i need for compiling custom
modules?