On Mar 23, 2007, at 8:52 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I'm still new to Perl and was just curious if the code below is ok to use. Also, can someone direct me to more information about file::find? I'd like to know if -d means directory (I assume it does) as well as -f and other
options that may apply.

Those aren't part of File::Find - they're "File test operators". For a full list, have a look at "perldoc -f -X", or just open up perlfunc in ShuX - they're the first function listed.

Just don't ask me why they're called "operators", but documented in perlfunc instead of perlop... :-(

sherm--