Hi All.

I am using Perl5.12 under Lion. I am finding that I cannot install term::screen
or Cursres. I get a pile of compiling errors.

So what modules should I use to clear the screen in Perl under MAC Lion?

On this topic. I am trying to build a menu. I was wondering how difficult is it
to create a very simple GUI interface? Can you access the Xcode libraries do do
this?

I am fairly new to Perl and want to expand my knowledge/skill. I have created a
very simple database. The interface has up to 4 levels of menus. Such as:

Main menu

-- Insert records

|- transaction menu -- select month -- display result.

|-- budget report menu -- display result

|-- create and update categories.

exit

My current menu is very basic. Any tips on making this a GUI or better Text
menu I would be greatful. The biggest challenge is that I have to make it
accessible for the user who is going to use the program. They are blind and use
voice-over. They cannot use other MAC accounting apps because they are not
acccessible.

Cheers
Sean