At 3:24 PM -0500 2002/12/04, Chris Nandor wrote:
MacPerl 5.6.1r2 is available for download now.

If you have the web installer, simply run it again, this time clicking
"Update".  The new web installer will be downloaded, which will then
fetch only the updated files to install.
I currently have version 5.6.1r1 installed on my new iMac running OS 9.2.2. I double clicked the "MacPerl Web Installer" that I used to download 5.6.1r1, clicked "Update" when presented with that option, and in a 3 or 4 seconds got a dialog message that said "No installation was necessary. The files to be installed are already on your disk, or are not needed for your hardware setup...".

Are the "t" files included in this release?

Thanks,

David Seay
http://www.mastercall.com/g-s/